Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's the end of an era....










Well, it's official. No more babies at the Curtis house! Yesterday Ezra turned 5. The official cross into the land of kid-dom. Interestingly enough his birthday wish was that I would have 1 more baby. That would've been nice to know before I had my uterus yanked out. Well, in any event, the day was a total success! I threw him a little surprise party in the lunchroom complete with dinosaur plates and balloon as well as a little "dirt cup" for each kid with a plastic toy dinosaur in each one. It was a Dinosaur dig! He was so excited that he didn't say 2 words all through lunch! He just smiled constantly! In the evening Grandpa and Grandma came over and we had cake and pizza. It has been a wild ride with him these last 5 years but I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments: